Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Questions for Friday

Hey, guys! I know this blog needs a Fiber Plus pill, because, YES, I agree, the posts are highly irregular. But just to tide you over until I post new material on Friday, I'll let you get a sneak peak at the questions for the week.

And you can answer em, or ask your own (I'll have the Man Panel answer for the next-go-round) down in the comments section.

So, yeah, here goes --

1. WOULD YOU DATE A CHICK WHO WAS A MINISTER, or studying to be? Would you think twice about hollering at a chick who works for Jesus, or is deeply involved in the church?

2. A "DUDE SAYS HE 'LIKES YOU,' then you say you like him, and then he
never calls." WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

3. DO CURVY GIRLS' MILKSHAKES BRING YOU TO THE YARD?

The Man Panel answers these questions, and more ... FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment